ChristyCare supports your loved one’s needs for the following:
- Generalized Weakness,
- Fall Risk,
- Unable to Stay at Home Unassisted,
- Physical Limitations.
We have trained staff to assist your loved one in mobility and activities throughout the day.
- Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Other Neurological Disorders
- Chronic Illnesses (Stroke, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, COPD, etc)
- Fall Prevention
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Medication Reminders
- Monitored Facility
- Brain Fitness
- Quiet Room
- Soothing Techniques
- Behavior Management
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Social Interaction
Isolation and Depression
- Emotional support and social stimulation, including music, pet, art and intergenerational therapy.
- Engaging activities in a positive and loving environment that encourages friendships and social interaction.
And Let’s Not Forget our Caregivers, Family and Friends…
Peace of mind knowing your loved one is well cared for in a Monitored, Safe and Loving environment while you are working. Allows time for yourself, your career and your family to improve quality of life for all.